Lifefactory baby bottles are made of the highest quality, thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass. This allows our bottles to transition safely from freezer to boiling water. The silicone sleeves provide a good gripping surface for little hands and help protect against the occasional drop.
- Protective medical-grade silicone sleeve provides a tactile non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- While very durable, our bottles are still glass and are not unbreakable
- Dishwasher safe (place cap parts and nipple on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve unless desired)
- As baby grows we offer a range of caps (sippy and flat) to extend the life of your bottle
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap, ring and stopper and silicone nipple
- Compatible with most major breast pumps
- All components are made in the U.S. or Europe
- Product assembled in the U.S.
- All materials are FDA approved
- BPA-free and phthalate-free
- 4 oz (120 ml) with Stage 1 (0-3 mos) nipple
What are the benefits of glass? Why should I buy a glass bottle over a plastic or metal one?
Glass has been a trusted material for centuries. It is one of the greenest materials on the planet and is 100% recyclable. And, it is safe. You don’t have to worry about BPA or other unknown chemicals that can leach into liquids from plastic bottles. Moreover, water and beverages will taste better coming out of a glass bottle because glass is taste neutral—no unpleasant plastic or metallic taste.
Why do Lifefactory bottles have a silicone sleeve?
Our patent-pending silicone sleeves were designed not only to look stylish but also to protect the bottles and help prevent them from breaking. The material and design combine to improve the bottle’s tactile quality and grip, which prevents bottles from becoming slick with condensation (or sweat, for athletes) and reduces the potential for breakage.
Do you need to take the sleeve off to wash a Lifefactory bottle?
No, you can leave the sleeve on the bottle and wash the whole thing in the dishwasher. If you wish to remove the sleeve, it comes off best in warm, soapy water or with rubbing alcohol.
Weight: 0.4 lbs
Capacity: 4 oz | 120 ml
Origin: Glass and silicone nipple made in France; Cap and silicone sleeve
made in the U.S.; Product assembled in the U.S.
Glass type: Borosilicate