Safety 1st Handle Flex Lock (Grey)
The Safety 1st Handle Flex Lock is here to give you peace of mind. Harmful products that you might have in your bathroom or kitchen cabinets, like bleach-containing cleaning products or medication, remain out of reach. It features a SecurTech indicator that clearly shows then the product is locked and good to go (a green diamond with a white padlock will appear).
This lock can be used with any type of handle if you are trying to secure a set of doors and not just one door, as each flexible stem section of the device needs to tightly wrap around or through each handle, thus preventing the doors from being opened. The Safety 1st Handle Flex Lock features a press and pull action that is difficult for young children to open.
How to Fit the Safety 1st Handle Flex Lock
1. Close the set of doors you want to secure.
2. Push simultaneously on the central SecurTech lock symbol and the grey button at the bottom of the lock. This will separate the lock into two parts.
3. With each section, lift the small grey lever that is situated inside the main casing and is in line with the Safety 1st logo and pull the flexible stem up through the main casing all of the way out.
4. Wrap/thread the flexible stem around each of your handles that you want to lock together
5. Insert the end of the flexible stem back through the main casing and tighten. Repeat with other handle.
6. Slide together the two sections of casing again to lock the device.
7. A green diamond with a white padlock will appears once the device is locked
To remove it: Push simultaneously on the central SecurTech lock symbol and the grey button at the bottom of the lock. This will separate the lock into two parts.
These security devices are not intended to replace supervision by an adult. Never leave your child unattended.
Regularly check that the device is securely placed.
Toxic products, medicines, pointed objects and all other dangerous objects must always be kept out of reach of children.
Used to secure a set of doors
Press and pull SecurTech lock that is difficult for young children to open
A padlock symbol on a green background appears once it is locked
Simply push the grey button and pull apart to remove the Handle Flex Lock
Made of durable plastic (main lock) with flexible strap
1x Handle Flex Lock